The most common symptoms encountered in patients with lung cancer are:
- Persistent cough or become great.
- Bloody sputum, change colors and more.
- Shortness of breath and shallow.
- Headache, sore or cracked bone with no apparent cause.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Selara loss eating or weight loss for no apparent reason.
- Swelling in the face or neck.
Symptoms of lung cancer are generally not too obvious, so that most lung cancer patients who seek medical help has been in an advanced stage. Kasusk-case early stage / early often found accidentally when someone makes a routine medical examination.
Some procedures that can facilitate the diagnosis of lung cancer include X-ray, Thoracic CT Scan, Fine Needle Biopsies, Bronchoscopy, and USG Abdomen.
Treatment of lung cancer can be done in ways such as
- Surgery by removing any part of one lung - sometimes in excess of the discovery of the tumor and remove all the lymph nodes affected by cancer.
- Radiotherapy or radiation with high intensity X-rays to kill cancer cells.
- Taking the drugs orally with certain side effects which aims to prolong survival.