Chief of the Division of Urology Alan Wein, MD, PhD (Hon), and Chief of Genitourinary Service, Department of Radiation Oncology Neha Vapiwala, MD, will discuss proton therapy for prostate cancer, as well as the many options for prostate cancer treatment at Penn Medicine.
Date: Thursday, June 21
Time: 5 to 6 pm EST
Register for this webchat about prostate cancer treatment options at Penn Medicine, and submit your questions to Drs. Wein and Vapiwala.
If you or a loved one would like a consultation for prostate cancer treatment, you can schedule an appointment with a Penn clinician to learn about your specific treatment options.
About Prostate Cancer Treatment at PennPenn Medicine has one of the few programs in the nation to offer all the available options for cancer treatment.
During this one-hour live event, participants will be able to get answers to questions like:
- What are all the treatment options for prostate cancer?
- How do you choose the right treatment plan?
- What is proton therapy, and how is it effective?
- Is proton therapy right for everyone?
- What are the latest research discoveries in prostate cancer treatment?